Friday, March 22, 2013

Schedule Changes, Computer Problems, and Bears! Oh My!

It was my intent to have a blog entry for every day in March, but the last several days have been crazy.  Even though this entry is dated March 22, I am writing on March 27, and in those intervening days, I have lived and developed  several ideas, including commentary about a dramatic schedule change; an alleged Department of Justice warning, or in other words, a virus, that has completely infected one of the several computers that I use; tying myself  up in knots over the unknown; the passing of two World War II veterans whom I had the privilege to meet; and a few more.

Thank you for your readership.  I will be back soon!

Please Stand By
http://www.ivygateblog.com/2011/10/stay-tuned-and-write-for-us/
No Copyright Infringement Intended

No comments:

Post a Comment