Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Ladies and Gentleman: Introducing....

Taken November 1, 2011 by Donae Cotton Photography.
Welcome to "Codified:  The Life and Thoughts of Matthew Morse."

Thank you for taking your time to see what I have to share with you.

I am a man of many interests, including family and friends, stage plays, wineries and vineyards, politics, cooking, science fiction and fantasy, cabaret, and... mermaids, as well as a host of other subjects.

Professionally, my talents lie within financial and organizational skills, as well as in cultivating relationships with business partners.  Over the bulk of the last two years, I have devoted my resources to writing, networking, and volunteering.

In this blog, I will share my thoughts, feelings, and analysis on a variety of subjects.  If there is anything about which you would like to know more, please feel free to ask - respectfully.  

Finally, it might take a few posts before I get the hang of this, so let me thank you in advance for your patience and ongoing interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment